Terra Blog

Stay up to date with our most recent news and updates

Subscribe for Blog Updates

Sign up today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.

We respect your privacy. We will NEVER sell, rent or share your email address. Please read and review our privacy policy.

“Architecture is the will of an epoch translated into space” said esteemed architect Mies van der Rohe. These ten emergent architectural trends for 2016 cast a spotlight on the will of this particular epoch. First and foremost, architects accept the urgent necessity to forge new and...

In August 2017 we were able to attend a meeting at the Hua Hin Airport where executives from Air Asia presented their proposal to transform the airport into a mini-hub for international travel. What was presented was much more than a plan for flights between Hua...

Before you can be approved for a mortgage, you’ll need a down payment. Conventional wisdom suggests paying 20% of a home’s purchase price in cash upfront – known as the down payment. Your mortgage finances the remaining 80% of the purchase price. And while 20% might...

Amsterdam-based creative workspace pioneer Spaces opened its first location in Thailand at Bangkok’s Summer Hill community mall in the vincinity of BTS Phra Khanong yesterday. The convenient location provides 1,260 square metres of sleek and inspiring office space, including 334 desks and three meeting rooms, said...