M Silom is a 53-storey condominium designed to be an iconic architecture, dominating the skyline of the central business district. Built around the concept of Negative Space | Contemplative Space, which carves the building into forms of differing heights, open areas are created.This gives each unit a captivating view.
M Silom is standing on Narathiwasratchanakarin Road between Silom and Surawong, near the Chongnonsi BTS station. This place is an ideal residential spot that is only one block from the central business district, where a wealth of department stores and entertainment carries on into the night.
Facilities at M Silom include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, CCTV, swimming pool, gym, garden/bbq.
M Silom conveniently located just within 570 m or about 7 minutes walk from the Chong Nonsi. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 1.6 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- The City Viva is 1.2 km away (approximately 10 minutes by car)
- Tesco Lotus – 1.2 km (8 minutes by car)
- U Center – 1.3 km (8 minutes by car)
- River City Shopping Center – 1.9 km (8 minutes by car)
- Tops Supermarket (River City) – 1.9 km (8 minutes by car)
The closest schools in proximity to M Silom include:
- Management College, Mahidol University, located within 870 m away (approximately 7 minutes by car)
- Thai Red Cross Society Nursing College – 1.1 km (8 minutes by car)
- Saint Louis Health Management School – 1.3 km (8 minutes by car)
- Saint Louis College – 1.3 km (8 minutes by car)
- Chulalongkorn University Demonstration School, Secondary – 1.3 km (8 minutes by car)
The location, where the condo is situated, offers a good choice of restaurants. Some of them are listed below:
- Too Fast To Sleep – 920 m (5 minutes by car)
- Papa Paya – 1.1 km (7 minutes by car)
- Yum Saap – 1.1 km (7 minutes by car)
- Pepper Lunch – 1.1 km (7 minutes by car)
- Fuji – 1.1 km (7 minutes by car)
Bang Rak Hospital is the nearest hospital, which is located 980 m from the condominium. It will take about 7 minutes by car to go there.